Sunday, December 23, 2007
Fiction Based Project
As my client project is a documentary, I am keen to create a film out of my academic studies this year that is fiction based. This area is where I like to work the most, so I have decided that I cannot go six months without creating a fiction film!!! I have been thinking about developing a script based on a story that Jools wrote last year called "Holding Pattern". As almost everyone made this film in year two, I thought it would be interesting to see how different I can make the film based on the original story. I would like to create a real tear-jerker, as I have not yet made a serious drama film. Most of the fiction films that I have made or been a part of have had some sort of comedic twist, so I am keen to venture new ground both as a director and writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment