For my client project, I have been working on a script for a short film. I hope to get professional actors and a crew of students who all have a specific role that they can use for their client project. This way, we can focus all of our attention on one project and make it exceptional.
The problem with individual projects comes when everyone needs to do their own thing, and because everybody is busy with seperate things there is no one to help!
The film will seem like a regular boy meets girl story, but it isn't! Thats all I can give away at the minute!
I am aiming for a running time of 45mins to an hour. I think that this is achievable as pre-production can be hopefully be completed by Christmas. Then there will be a good three months to get the film shot and edited.
I am wanting to enter this film into a festival. If anyone has any ideas on a good place to enter it to give me a shout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
45 mins to an hour? after my experience of last year you should probably aim for something like 10-20 mins! It will be more achievable and btw if you need any help, i'm hopefully avaliable!
Post a Comment