For my personal research project, I have to create a 3000 to 4000 word academic document researching an area of Multimedia. I have chose the topic of film, and by researching into new approaches of film making I will hopefully gain enough knowledge to product six artifacts/experiments developing the field after Christmas.
I intend to look at how social networking sites such as facebook, blogger, myspace and even google earch could change the way people approach making films. How could recent changes in social software and Internet interaction help develop new approaches in the way that film is created? The document will discuss people’s changing attitudes towards film/art, for example the shift from mastery and authorship towards social participation.
Is it possible to create a global community film using the leverage of online technology? If so, what problems would directors encounter when trying to achieve a balance between their vision and where the participants want to take the project?
It will include research into new ways of film distribution and promotion online, and the problems that filmmakers face with these new technological fronts.
In the new year, I hope to create an online community of actors and film makers in an attempt to experiment with this new approach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment