Wednesday, November 21, 2007

PRP: Coming Along!

My PRP document is coming along (i think) nicely! I have so far written about 1600 words, and should get another 1500-2000 done tomorrow so that I can get a draft in. This should then give me enough time to rectify any problems with the document before hand in next Friday. Today, I have written up about the history of interaction within art, and have moved into the section about pieces/experiments that have happened in the past that have developed the field of relational art and film. I still have to do a little more research into online distribution and the technical aspects of it, which shouldn't be too much of a problem. I noticed that the first ever iTunes only movie release happened this week. It is called Purple Violets, and it's success will be a good indication of whether distributing feature length films online is working.

No comments: