Sunday, February 03, 2008

LIFT Updates


Last week I presented our proposal for the LIFT festival documentary in the form of a PDF and a short visual animation to Jools. I still need to do a theoretical budget which will be done for Tuesday. We will be presenting the proposal, and hopefully other material to Anne Howard, the LIFT director on February 22nd. We will also be interviewing her on this date, as well as shooting a conference she is attending regarding the use of WiFi and it's uses to artists.

This will be a separate project that we will present to them, but we will also use the footage in the LIFT documentary. I hope to be able to start throwing some animation work together this week in an attempt to experiment with style for the film.

As for schedule, our NTU deadline is in April, however the LIFT is not open until June. We want to continue with the project after the deadline and see it through to the end, and hopefully we will have time to put it in the cinema for the exhibition (well, I am on the cinema team so it WILL go in!).

No comments: