Well, just as I had posted that things were moving along with my PRP/GroupFilm project , I got an email back from the actress that said she was interested in being involved. Turns out she misunderstood the project.
-----
Hello again,
I think I understand you wrong before.I didin't know that you don't work with an actor face to face ,as just though internet.I don't think I wanna be involved because one of the things I love about acting is working with people directy.Sorry.
Hope my feedback will e helpful in future.
Thanks
Joanna
-----
Brilliant. Back to square one. Really wanted to make this without changing the rules, but now my only option seems to be physically getting an actress "in the real world". Although this seems like I have failed, I have proven that one of the great things about film making is the interaction between crew and the actors involved. It is this interaction that makes people like directing or acting for film. Introducing this dogma like rule of using technology throughout takes away from these interactions, and makes trusting relationships harder to form.
Rubbish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment