Wednesday, April 02, 2008

PRP Updates

After spending the last god knows how long trying to sort out my client project, I finally have some progress on the PRP front.

Firstly, I got an email back from the guy who created 'A Swarm Of Angels' which is a similar project to mine without all the restrictions. I interviewed him by email and he sent the answers to my questions back. This will form part of my third artifact.

I have also had an email back from one of the actresses who originally applied via starnow. I have sent her more details of the project and also told her to have a look at the discussion forum so that she can get a better idea of what we are going to achieve. Hopefully she will get back to me soon and agree to act out a scene for me. Still need to work out how to direct her though using the community's input. Something to think about I suppose.

For the fourth artifact, I have today used some screen capture software to record an online chat conversation between the two characters in the film. David Sexton helped me out in playing the other character, Chris. I had to change my MSN name to Sarah, my font to pink and my picture to a flower. I am sure that people on my buddy list were wondering what the hell was going on, but we got it done anyway! I am a bit concerned that this section is too long. It took about 8 minutes for the chat to take place. I may see what this looks like sped up to double or triple speed. I am also going to come up with a way of the community to evaluate this footage, probably on the discussion forum in the form of a questionnaire or something.
grab.jpg

No comments: